What is Truth Survey
1. Do you believe in “absolute truth” (that something can be true at all times in all situations for all people)?
2. Do you believe that some things are right sometimes and wrong at other times? For example, it’s wrong to cuss but if you’re really mad it’s okay.
3. Do you believe that, in some cases, abortion is okay?
4. Do you believe that you should always tell the truth, no matter what?
5. Do you believe it is okay, in some situations, to live with someone before you get married?
6. Do you believe it is okay, in some situations, to talk behind people’s backs?
7. Do you believe it is okay to stretch the truth or lie if it means not hurting someone’s feelings?
8. Do you believe it is okay, to cheat on your homework? For example, you were out late the night before feeding the homeless and didn’t finish your homework.
9. Do you believe that if you’re a pretty good person and don’t do anything too bad that you will go to Heaven when you die?
10. Do you think it is okay to get revenge on someone?
11. Do you think that, in some situations, smoking is okay?
12. Do you think that, in some situations, stealing is okay? For example, your family is starving, so you steal food to feed them.
13. Do you think that religions other than Christianity are true and useful?
14. Do you think that it is okay to watch MTV?
15. Do you think that it is okay to listen to secular music?
16. Do you think it is okay to have a lot of stuff and not share with people who don’t have any?